Best Tourism Places In Nepal

 


Best Tourism Places In Nepal




My companions and I dove straight into the Nelkonia Valley in Nepal. The Nelkonia Valley is an extremely beautiful region in Nepal, that has several routes leading to the holy city of Dhankhnagar (Hotel Sapuman in Nelkonia and the art gallery at Kodumal), and along the Kushtia Valley.


We reached a rich variety of bio-diverse plants, local medicinal plants, an abundant number of tree species, and abundant culinary herbs, such as: hibiscus, pipe plant, rhododendron, mandarin hibiscus, even an opal ruby, amongst a plethora of other beautiful succulents. The Nelkonia Valley is more than the beautiful flora, I was surprised by the beauty I found. The soft carpet surface and petrifying whites of the sage, carried a warm aroma.


During our stay, there was a day that stood out to me with the mesmerizing beauty that the Nelkonia Valley had to offer.


We had come across a lady who had a way with her skills. As we walked along with her, my eyes were seduced to look beyond the display to her carved wooden sculpture. She offered me the chance to take it home in my baggage. So, I eagerly grabbed the bottom of the chair, took a few steps to my cabin with my hands clasped over the booth, and took it all in with my eyes wide open. I thought it was so special. I never imagined that such a beautiful art piece could be made from masonry. She was inspired by their culture and performed a symbolic spell that added beauty and great role to their culture. The artist poured the clay in a pattern that intermingled the indigenous culture and monarchy to complete the colourful display. The bright and buoyant murals filled my ears to the utmost.


The glass covered calligraphy window with low hanging branches, left by my moms in the village


The calligraphy window was perfectly decorated with a blind shape and a tiny cup the door of which opened out for a view of the valley and the broad ocean to come. The glass framed window was shaded by the low hanging branches. On the other side of the door was a glass window, covered with a medium to a tall writing table. I looked at my mum and she was also equally amazed by the window. My mum had this cup from her previous home. It was a lighter pattern of an old stone. The way it was displayed was mesmerizing.


The charming window was really beautiful, still has the legend written in a big block.


My masters assured that the seat of the chair is fine, but for now they are eager to have me to their studio to sort the details. So, I didn’t have any qualms about sharing the seat with my sister to accompany her through her MBA in art.


I used this artwork as the chair in our new apartment by procuring a lovely lamp and a woodstyle rug, set in a manner that matches the theme of the piece. I tried some materials to impart the artist’s original intention but made it into a safe and durable canvas in our house. We are all glad that we have this beautiful artwork in our house.


It doesn’t matter when we purchase it from a travel and tour company. We will surely collect the experience of experiencing the Nelkonia Valley.



We had fun in the Nelkonia Valley. We explored dozens of natural heritage sites and secluded villages to create the picturesque area. We gathered enough food and drinks to have even one month’s sleep at the hotel. We discovered for ourselves how to enjoy the top mountains in the Nelkonia Valley. To wrap up our trip, we stopped at Pokhara to admire the rich artwork and history that filled this unique city. We went around and explored cultural and architectural history. It was a rather profound experience. The Nelkonia Valley is beautiful, the landscape and the organic beauty there make it unique and unforgettable. However, I expect the beauty of Nelkonia will return after our stay there. From my personal point of view, the most fun, relaxing and scenic experience I had was the Nelkonia Valley and it will definitely become one of my favourite places to visit in Nepal. We have packed almost much into our trip, we enjoyed many foodie adventures and cultural events.


If you find yourself in Nepal, I recommend visiting the Nelkonia Valley, so you can experience the bio-diverse environment, beautiful forest, and good culinary savouring everything that they offer you.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu