What is the pain of sisters-in-law? A Sad Story

  What is the pain of sisters-in-law? A Sad Story


What is the pain of sisters-in-law? A Sad Story
 What is the pain of sisters-in-law? A Sad Story


 *A woman tells..*


Today I am married, yesterday I was someone's little sister, today I am the elder sister-in-law of three sisters and one brother-in-law. Now that I have experienced it, I understand that a life of responsibility is not a flower garden. When responsibilities fall, pampering is forgotten, seriousness and concern come.


Now I miss the years spent with my sister-in-law very much.

I was in college when they became part of our household. The meaning of their every word, behavior, facial expressions is now understood as a sister-in-law.

I used to show the anger of college, the anger of my sisters, at home by making a face, my sister-in-law used to talk while being afraid, lest I get angry with them too.

Today, when Nandini behaves the same way with me, I understand how sad it is when I have to talk carefully to my little one out of fear.

 When there was a program and entertainment, she used to ask her brother for money, it seemed that her sister-in-law was getting worried. More demanding and stubborn to burn them.


It makes sense today when my own husband has to cover the pocket money of his siblings, me and the household expenses. Sister-in-law was not angry, she was sad for her husband.

When I was angry, I used to talk to my brother in a loud voice. Being a lady, they didn't get angry with me, everyone listened.

 I thought that my sister-in-law was feeling bad, I was thinking in my heart that this big eye has been around for 2-4 years and she is right on my brother.

 Today, my sister-in-law feels pain when my husband's siblings misbehave with him. He was the most respected person for my brother, sister-in-law and her husband.


Because they had left themselves for their sake.

 If my sister-in-law was burdened with the kitchen work, I would not ask for help. She used to crawl into the bed like a gnat.

 I thought it was their responsibility. Nor does mother call us sisters. Now when I get tired, I think that my mother-in-law should ask her daughters to help me a little, to make it easier for me. I wish I could make things easier for my sister-in-law.

 I used to talk to my sister-in-law in whatever tone I wanted, I had this thing in my mind that it is the duty of my sister-in-law to take care of sleep.


Today it is remembered that the real thing is not about Nand Bhabhi, but about the younger ones. If the elder should love the younger, the younger should also respect the older.

Big baji used to stay for more than a week. When sister-in-law cooked something, Baji never thought the salt was right, sometimes the bread was raw, sometimes the oil was low. I used to get angry with my sister-in-law and I used to get together with my sister-in-law and we would become a unit and together we would make a lot of mistakes.

Now it is felt that what happens when someone works hard and instead of two words of encouragement and praise, he has to endure criticism.


All women go through this stage when the sister-in-law is pretending to be with her stomach and telling us about *any* pain or discomfort.

These are the strange ones who are giving birth to children. Etc. Etc

Now it is known how difficult the birth of a child is.

 When I went to my sister-in-law's room, the room seemed scattered.

I always thought they had no sense of manners.

Now I understand that when the responsibility of the whole house is on the shoulders, one has the heart to come to one's room to clean and not to rest.

 How many such things are remembered. What can I do now?

 Couldn't make things easier, made problems worse. I don't have the guts and courage to apologize to my sister-in-law. When I remember my transgressions, I ask Allah Almighty for forgiveness.

When I go to my mother, I take some gift for my sister-in-law.

It does not go for a long time so that it does not burden them. Whenever I go, I help in the kitchen.


My mother says that you have come home tired and rest. But I find no comfort in such rest. If I go to stay, I cut and freeze vegetables and give them to my sister-in-law. If she is busy in the kitchen, she washes her nephew, or teaches a nephew.

I make it easy. My sister-in-law is very happy when I come, but she herself invites again and again. Mom asks them to make good arrangements for me and my husband, but I only cook simple food for them. Then I appreciate and thank you.

I also convince an unmarried younger sister to study well

 But make it easy for the sister-in-law too, help her in the work.

*We will make things easier for people*


"Allah will make it easy for you."

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu